Monday, April 16, 2012

Nanolife promo video


To be more specific, a Nanolife promo video with commentary done by us! Yes, really, it's as horrible as it sounds.

So, why commentary? Well, we had some problems with recording ingame audio for a promotional video (like the one we made for Firefly), so we decided to fix the problem creatively.

Whether that was a good choice or not I still don't know, but at the very least I got the privilege of hearing K-chan's Kiki's awesome Denglish. Being Dutch is fun during times like these :D~





That's all for now, I'm afraid. See you next time!

~Anna

4 comments:

  1. That does sound rather Dutch, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'AI', 'NaNoRenO' 'So I said van...' Yup, definitely does!

      Delete
    2. Well it made me read this, so it's done its job, right?

      Delete
  2. That was entertaining. The Dutch accent totally brought back memories of watching dwarf fortress tutorials... Anyway, this was a pretty awesome game. I loved the stories! :)

    ReplyDelete