Ahem, so yeah! Let's take a look :D!
I'm currently doing the final final check of the final check after which K-chan will do the final final final check. In short, it basically means it's 99% done.
This is the title screen, I spent way too much time on it
As you can also see, we added a "guide" feature in our visual novel. It will show you all those awesome short-cuts and features to read through Nanolife like a pro! Last but not least, our circle's logo will be click-able and send you to our website
Graphical user interface (GUI)
Apart from the script, the GUI has the most progress so far. We've made a MMO-like interface which has:
- A text box containing skills and items (which you can click for more information about them),
- A minimap in the upper right corner,
- A main character information window in the upper left corner which shows your class, name, level, HP, MP and EXP. They will behave and change according to what happens in the story.
- A smaller information window for party members below yours,
- A custom in-game menu,
- And a crystal thingy which hovers over the character who's currently speaking.
I would show you a screenshot, but the only one I have is with a background of K-chan's amazing, jaw-droppingly, gorgeous art which would change the art world forever!... and which was drawn without a tablet in one minute. Oh well, it's probably cooler to see it when it's done anyway.
I sketched them and inked two of them and I have many, many left to do... and the deadline for that is Sunday. In other words, this weekend Anna is screwed.
We're slightly behind schedule, but the toughest parts are done now. We'll continue working hard to make this!